Our September box was packed full of fun projects and fun fabric. This was the last month of the quarter and we loved featuring Mister Domestic fabric in our July, August and September boxes.
Our September box included a code to download a PDF copy of the Taylor Leggings from Laela Jeyne patterns. These are such a fast and easy sew and we had such fun deciding on fabric for this month.
The box included either a supplex plaid or lovely turquoise/blue athletic knit.
Our petite project for September included everything needed to make a simple set of earrings using fabric, cork and included findings.
Here’s a full round up of the September box:
- 2 yards of athletic knit fabric
- PDF Copy of Taylor Leggings by Laela Jeyne
- Earrings petite project
- Fabric from the Catch and Release Collection by Mister Domestic
- Jewelry Pliers
- Fabric Clips
- 3 Pair of Stainless Steel Ear Wires
- Cork and Paper Leather
- Earring Backings and Jump Rings
- Clear Elastic
- Small piece of Heat N Bond
- Gutermann Sew-All Thread