In July we welcomed Mr. Domestic aka Mathew Boudreaux as we kicked off the third quarter of the year! We absolutely love his newest collection from Art Gallery Fabrics and felt like it was perfect for our summer boxes. Catch & Release fabrics are featured in July, August and September boxes.
July also featured the fabulous Meadow Skirt by Twig & Tale. Every box included a PDF code to download the pattern and enough Art Gallery cotton fabric to complete it.
July’s box also included a super fun paper piecing mini-project! This sphere looks amazing made from the included Mr. Domestic fabrics.
Full scoop on the July Box:
- 2.25 yards Art Gallery 100% PIMA cotton fabric
- PDF download code for the Meadow Skirt by Twig & Tale
- Fabriflair Brio Sphere Large kit
- Three cuts of Mr. Domestic’s newest fabrics from Art Gallery Fabrics
- Elastic Threader
- Fabric Clips
- Glue Stick
- Coordinating Gutermann Thread
Check out our past boxes to get an idea of what to expect in your first box, or check out the beginner box in the store. It’s a one-time purchase and pretty representative of our boxes.