Summer is in full swing here in Missouri and we are staying cool inside by doing a little sewing and letting Mr. Domestic’s Catch & Release collection remind us of cool rivers and sparkling lakes.
August featured more fabric from Mr. Domestic as well as the Biscayne Blouse pattern from Hey June Handmade. And…it was a paper pattern! Yay! We love including paper patterns whenever we can 🙂
August’s box also featured a fun mini-project to show off all your enamel pins, and some super fun “Me Made” labels from the Dutch Label company.
Here’s the full scoop on the August box:
- 2 yards of rayon challis fabric
- Biscayne Blouse by Hey June Handmade paper pattern
- Pin Pendant Petite Project
- Labels from the Dutch Label Company
- Fat quarter of Mr. Domestic’s fabric
- Coordinating Gutermann thread
- Cut of canvas fabric
- Cut of ribbon
- A dowel rod
- Fabric clips
Check out past boxes on our site as well as a sneak peek of next month’s box!