June wrapped up the second quarter of the year and we can’t even believe it! This year is flying by! Thank you to all of our subscribers for loving our boxes and sewing with us 🙂
We loved working with Maureen Cracknell and were sad that this was the last month of her beautiful fabrics, but rest assured we have many more lovely fabrics and designers in store for you!
June featured a top pattern of your choice from Patterns for Pirates. This was the first time we were able to offer subscribers a pattern of their choice and it was so fun! There were so many wonderful options that it was definitely hard to pick just one.
Full scoop on the June Box:
- 2 yards of rayon spandex fabric
- PDF download code for ladies top pattern of choice from Patterns for Pirates
- Fat quarter of Magic Fauna Mirage by Maureen Cracknell
- Strawberry pin-cushion mini-project
- Walnut Hulls
- Sewing-themed luggage tag
- Cut of ribbon
- Coordinating Gutermann thread
- Silicone Thread Peel
- Bobbin Buddy
Check out our other past boxes and our social media accounts for a better idea of what comes in a box. If you have questions before or after subscribing, please email or message us via Facebook or Instagram.