We had a great first quarter of the year and enjoyed working with Jessica Swift so much! We can’t get over her beautiful fabrics! LOVE!
Our March Box featured a fat quarter from LUGU, Jessica Swift’s newest collection with Art Gallery fabrics. We also included a cut from Sirena to use with the mini-project.
March featured a Key Fob and Lanyard mini-project which we had a lot of fun making for you!
Our main pattern for March was the Laurelhurst by Straight Stitch Designs.
We just love this pattern and have been wearing ours constantly! We included a lovely sweater knit in the March Box, deciding on neutral solids since this is a piece that we thought should be worn with everything 🙂
Here’s a complete list of everything included in the March Box.
- 2 yards designer sweater knit fabric
- Paper copy of the Laurelhurst by Straight Stitch Designs
- Key Fob/Lanyard Mini-Project Pattern
- Fat quarter of 100% PIMA cotton fabric from Jessica Swift’s LUGU collection
- Fabric from Sirena collection to complete mini-project
- Key fob and lanyard hardware
- Sewing themed vintage style coaster from Simplicity Patterns
- Coordinating 110m Sew-All Gutermann thread
- Bobbin buddy
- Silicone thread peel
We have a few March boxes left so look for them in our store!
Don’t miss another box! Subscribe today and receive our April box which will be bursting with fabric and fun!