We kicked off the New Year in a big way with a box that made us smile and was packed full of fantastic fabrics and awesome patterns.
Check out the box below for all the details about what was inside!
Our January Box included:
- 2.25 yards of Art Gallery knit fabric
- PDF download of The Sydney Sweater by Annelaine Patterns
- 1 yard of hacci sweater knit fabric
- Infinity Scarf mini-sewing project
- 1 fat quarter of “Sirena” Art Gallery Fabric designed by Jessica Swift
- 1.5 yards of pattern tracing material
- Gutermann 110m Sew-All coordinating thread
- Collectible vintage-themed sewing tin
- Bobbin buddy
- Silicone thread peel
Our January box included 2.25 yards of Art Gallery knit fabric in one of two styles pictured above. This fabric is so soft and cozy and perfect for making the Sydney Sweater. Kizzi used both fabrics to create a fun and unique version of the Sydney.
Our January Box was literally packed with fabric and included an entire YARD of hacci sweater knit to complete the enclosed mini-project which was an infinity scarf. The lovely gray sweater knit coordinated perfectly with the Art Gallery knit fabric design.
We LOVED the Sirena print included in the January box. And as a bonus, new subscribers received the Unicorn Embroidery scissors which were first featured in our December Box.
As a fun notion for January, we included a collectible sewing tin. Small enough to pack in your purse but big enough to hold essential notions, we just love these!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this box roundup and don’t forget to check out other boxes and our updates for February’s box.
We look forward to connecting with you on social media and hearing all about your sewing successes.
Sheena & Kizzi