We had even more fun planning and packing our November box if that’s even possible 🙂
Check out all the goodies that were in the November box below.
The November box included a hard copy of the Jemma Tunic from Sinclair Patterns. The box also included a BONUS code to download a PDF pattern of your choice from Sinclair Pattern’s website.
The November box included 2.5 yards of Art Gallery Knit fabric. One of the three fabrics pictured above was included in every box. Enough fabric was included to complete the Jemma Top no matter your size.
Our Petite Project for the month was a Potholder/Trivet pattern. With two options for finishing, this project is easy and quick to make with fantastic end results. Everything needed for the project was included in the box.
November Box Recap
- 2.5 yards of Art Gallery knit fabric
- Sinclair Patterns Jemma Top paper pattern
- Free PDF Pattern of choice from Sinclair Patterns
- Potholder/Trivet sewing pattern
- 4 cuts from Leah Duncan’s No Place Like Home Collection
- 25 multi-colored fabric clips
- 3 yd Extra Wide Double fold bias tape
- Cut of Insul-Bright interfacing
- Coordinating Gutermann thread
- Bobbin Buddy
- Silicone Thread Peel
Our November box had a retail value of over $70!
Thank you to all our subscribers and we look forward to bringing you more awesome boxes every month 🙂